Curated bi-monthly Magento 2 newsletter for developers
Update; in the meantime, you can listen to the podcast on Magento 2 I host with Jisse Reitsma over at podcast.theregistry.io:
My name is Peter Jaap Blaakmeer and I have been a Magento developer for over 10 years. I started the e-commerce development agency Elgentos, of which I am CTO. Let me tell you my plan..
I am planning to launch a paid Magento newsletter with premium content, for developers. The type of newsletter I'd like to receive. The type of newsletter that is worth 10x its yearly $100 price. The type of newsletter I, and you, would pay for.
The Registry will be a curated newsletter for Magento 2 developers. It will cost $100 a year and it will contain premium content exclusively available to The Registry subscribers, written by me.
What will be in the newsletter?
1. A curated list of a few recent interesting articles. Quality over quantity, with a short paragraph on why I think it's a great article.
2. I will write about Magento 2 best practices, pragmatic use-cases and technical deep dives.
2. Analysis of open-source Magento 2 extensions and explaining what's great about them, and what's not.
3. Taking an in-depth look at what's going on in the Magento 2 core and explain the design patterns that are used.
4. Ultimately, I will write about what you want me to write about. This is about delivering value to your inbox with every issue that you receive.
How often will you send me the newsletter?
At least once a month. Maybe I will send more. Never less.
When will you start?
The plan is to start sending out newsletters starting somewhere in Q4 2020. A Gumroad pre-order will be used to gather pledges pre-launch as a way of validating my idea.
6-month money back guarantee
My goal is to provide as much value as possible to you for the $100 a year. If you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth within 6 months, I'll refund you the total amount. All I ask is feedback about how I can improve!